Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A working woman

I got a job! I've been a stay at home mom since Ty was born, up until I started working at the YMCA in Oct 2010, but I really dont count that since it was only an hour a day, 4 days a week. anywho, I now have a real job working 40+ hrs a week. I'm welding for a small company that builds above ground storage tanks, drip pans, fences, and a few other odd and in things. So I work from 7a-330p with as much over time as i'd like to work. I probably wont be working any since i'll already be missing out on time with the boys, but its nice to know that its there if i ever need it. Its a great little company that is really family oriented. Since its so small, you dont get things like PTO or sick pay, BUT you can take off whenever you need to and they dont have any issues with it so thats a great plus, esp when you have kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment