Sunday, November 25, 2012

August

I'm way behind in my posting so my plan is to post a month by month catch up post :) ill start with August...

Caleb had his neuro appt, and he does have a form of craniosynostosis. The form he has is Doliochocephaly. The good news is that only one of the sutures is closed & the tests showed now pressure on his brain, meaning his skull is allowing for brain growth and he won't be needing the surgery!! Woot!!

My poor garden. We got like 2 weeks straight of rain & my entire garden died!! I thought It would be okay since it was in a raised bed, but I was wrong. Live & learn eh?

We went out camping with some friends of mine; Hilary, Juan, and Brandii. Hilary and juan have 2 little boys, Mateo who is Ty's age, and issac who is a year younger. And Brandii has a little girl Blaike who is Ty and mateos age. My grandma Cheryl (Gigi) watched Caleb while we took all of the kids down to Galveston and camped out. The kids all had a blast. It ended up raining that night so Hilary and Juan and their kids jumped ship and headed to a hotel, while me and Brandii stayed and held down fort. Well it's a good thing Hil and Juan left because my tent ended up flooding and me and Ty went and slept in theirs!! Haha.

We took the boys to chuck e cheese for the first time, and they both had a blast!!!

Our friends Michael and Kim got married. And as sober as he was (literally he was completely sober) Paul ended up in a dress that night!! And yes, we got picture proof of it!

Bloggers app sucks when it comes to downloading pictures, so they will be at the bottom of this post until I can get on from a pc and fix it & add the other pictures that are on my pc.















No comments:

Post a Comment