Friday, July 8, 2011

I think.....

I think its safe to say we are officially done with diapers except for nap time and bed time! We were out of the house yesterday from 4-8:50 and not ONE accident! He went multiple times on the big potty while we were out, and even stopped playing with the other kids to tell me he had to go! I still try to remind him every now and then and will take him to go 'try' if i think it has been to long between him going. But if we are home he will go all on his own without prompting if he doesn't have pants on, other wise he needs help pulling them down. I am so proud of him! Paul and I are trying to think of a way to reward him for doing so well, that he will actually understand. Maybe we'll take him to toys r us or something and let him pick out a new toy, and tell him its for doing so good at going potty in the big boy potty.

Paul and I's 3 yr wedding anniversary is coming up this month, and I have no clue what I'm going to get him or what we will do. Caleb is still so young that I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving him, plus he is nursing so I want to keep saving my frozen stash for when i return to work. So that kind of limits our options on what we can go do. Maybe go out to eat as a family or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment