Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shopping!

Paul and I went to walmart yesterday to get a stamp pad to get Caleb's foot prints and a few other things. Well while we were there we let Ty pick out 2 new packs of big boy undies! Needless to say he wanted one of each and didn't care if they were his size or not, so we had to help him some! He ended up getting a pack of cars 2 ones, and a multi pack that had wall-e, finding nemo, incredibles, cars, and 3 other characters that I can't remember at the moment. When we got home, he couldn't wait to put them on!
but what happens when you allow a 2 year old to put on his own underwear?


he puts them on backwards!

We've got a semi busy week this week and today is probably our only down time for the week so I might not get a chance to update my blog for a little bit. Paul has court today for our wreck and we're really hoping that the judge rules in our favor. Tomorrow morning we are going to go give that blanket to the Whitakers, which is going to be a surprise for them, then in the afternoon we have a play date with a friend of mine and her 2yr old son, Thursday after naps we have a play date with my little sister, Kylie. And Friday and grandma Cheryl is going to come and watch the boys while I go back for my first day of work. It will be my first time leaving Caleb, so it should be interesting! Luckily it's not too long of a shift, from 10:30a-4p. So in the mean time I'll share with you what the boys are up to these days. (after I download all 954 pictures to this pc! ah!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment