Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What a weekend!

We had a great weekend! But let's start off where I last left off.

On Wednesday morning I dropped Ty off with my meme, and my grandma Cheryl, Papaw Wayne, Caleb and I went over to see the Whitakers. They absolutely adored the quilt that we had made! I'm so happy! And Zachary and Lisa just loved getting to 'visit' with Caleb.

I was supposed to have a play date after naps, but ended up completely spacing on what day it was by the time naps came around, so we never made it! Luckily the other Mom spaced to! That tends to happen when you have kids HAHA.
Thursday afternoon I was supposed to get Kylie and let her and Ty hang out for the day, but my mom never got back with me on when i could come and get her. I'm really hoping to get her one day next week though! It's been a little while since I've seen her.
Friday, not too much happened. It rained that afternoon, so that kind of put a hamper on any plans for playing outside.
Saturday paul had off of work and watched Ty for me while Caleb and I enjoyed going to Wal-mart to shop for some groceries. He napped in the moby wrap the entire time! But when we got home I put away the groceries while Paul and the boys 'hung out' by Ty's pool. I bought him a new water gun at the store and Paul was having fun showing him how to use it. After I got finished putting away the groceries, I put caleb down for a nap in the PnP, changed into something i didn't mind getting wet, and went outside and had a water war with the boys! We all had an absolute blast and I really wish that i could have gotten pictures of everything going on. That evening we went out to eat at Iguana Joes, came home and put the boys to bed and enjoyed a few movies and some pop corn!
Sunday we played it pretty low key at the house, and had some super yummy BBQ baked potatoes for dinner.
This week we are headed out to visit one of my besties! We will be leaving on Thursday and coming home on Saturday. She has 2 little boys, 2 1/2 yrs old and 1 1/2 yrs old! So those two along with my 2 1/2 yr old and my 6 week old should be interesting!!! I'm super excited to see them again, and get a ton of pictures! Also be looking forward to pictures from our 'After hours' band hero jammin' session!!

No comments:

Post a Comment